Entertainment News

No wealthy individual will invest in your concept unless he receives the largest share Rev Obofor advises.[Video]

No wealthy individual will invest in your concept unless he receives the largest share Rev Obofor advises.[Video]

Rev Obofor, the founder and leader of Anointed Palace Chapel, has taken to social media to advise many people, particularly young people, to pay attention to their ideas because advising a rich guy to invest in it will not benefit you in any way. According to him, most people who go to the country’s rich men to share their ideas with them in order to help them become a reality would subsequently lose them. What this man of God is saying is accurate in some ways since most people who do not have the ability to communicate a specific thought within them to the world will lose it to some people who are perceived to be wealthy in our culture.

“Assuming you have an idea and are sitting at a table with a rich guy to negotiate with him or her, she or he will claim roughly six percent (60 percent), leaving forty percent (40 percent) for the person offering the concept. Though you may agree to conduct the business because of the money he is bringing, the guy will find a method to kick you out and own the business because he is the one bringing in the money. If you want to start a business in Ghana, don’t go to a rich man for assistance; they would let you down “, he explained.

Please click on the link below to watch the complete video and don’t forget to share it with others.

What this God-fearing man is expressing appears to be true. And it is a warning to the Ghanaian youth to get control of our destiny and strive hard to achieve it. What have you been taught about this subject?



Please share your thoughts with us in the comment space below, and don’t forget to share with others.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button